Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Kid's Writing

Below are some "articles" that were submitted by students to be published on the blog. This will occur throughout the year so keep checking!
The prompt for this writing was: "Tell about something we have done in first grade."

Chase
I learned science. I learned math. I learned read.

Bella
We got to go to the Jog-a-thon and we got Popsicles and water too. I like science because we get a special science experiment.

Katrina
I like the picture day. It was fun.

Brookelynn
I liked the Jog-a-thon. That is the part I like the most. It was fun. I really like that I was really excited about it.

Shaylee
My favorite part about first grade is technology, also library. I even love the Jog-a-thon.

Holly
We made an animal book. It was fun.

Eli
We did the Jog-a-thon and I ran 15 laps. Altogether we ran 336 laps. I was excited.