Friday, May 04, 2012

Poetry- Question Poems

Here are examples of Question Poems.

Why can't I not have school?
Why can't I be rich?
Why can't I have a phone?
Why can't I be invisible?
Why can't I fly?
By Weston

Why can't I study dangerous animals?
Why can't I be famous?
Why can't I win a billion dollars?
Why can't I travel all over the world?
By Quin

Why can't I shape shift?
Why can't I fly?
Why am I not a genius?
Why can't I sleep in until 9:00?
Why  can't I have a zoo?
By Hannah

Why can't I speak Chinese?
Why can't I talk on the phone?
Why can't I jump my scooter?
Why can't I jump my skateboard?
Why can't there be any Werewolf"s?
By Ty

Why can't I speak Spanish?
Why can't I get $2,000 bucks?
Why can't I be a wizard?
Why can't I go to Hollywood?
Where can I get famous?
By Luke M.

Why can't I turn into stuff?
Why can't I fly?
Why can't I be rich?
Why can't I have many pets as I want?
Why can't I live in a mansion?
By Abbi