Thursday, May 02, 2013

List Poem


ALL ABOUT FRIENDS

Friends are:
Cheerful,
Invite each other to birthday parties and sleepovers,
Play together every single day,
MOST IMPORTANTLY:
Have Fun!
By Sarah




All about nature
By Skylar
There will be a garden of plants .
T he flowers will be yellow and white.
There will be butterflies too.
Also I will like my garden.


Mandy is my mom.
My mom  really loves her family .
She is really beautiful.
She teaches fourth and fifth graders.
She is really good at solving problems. By Roman.        


By Nicole     At the  beach.
You can play in the water at the beach. You can play in the sand at the beach. You can swim at the beach.
You can make sand castles at the beach.                                           


ALL   ABOUT   HORSES             
 BY: JANA

Big or small, tall or short anyone can have a horse as a pet.
Horses can be gentle or rough.
You can ride a horse you know.
 Horses can be black, white, gold, brown or rust colored.
If you meet a horse for the first time it could be scary to ride it.
They live in stables on ranches and on farms.
 I hope you will read my next poem.
I hope you take my advice from all about horses.
See you next time, Jana.