Friday, May 17, 2013

Personification Poems


Coats Name is Rob by Harrison
I keep you warm.
I feel sad when you hang me up.
I feel happy when you wear me.
I would like to change you using me as a weapon.
I would tell my owner I love him.

I Am a Pencil by Aidan
I am a pencil.
I feel sad when you leave me at school.
I feel happy when you write with me.
I want to change being in the classroom.
I want to put feet on me so I can follow you home.


Shoe by Gavin
I am a shoe.
This what I do, lay down.
I feel sad when my sisters are mad. 
I feel happy when I lay down.
I would like to change my clothes.
I would tell my owner to tell my mom or dad when someone is mad at my friends.


Car by Gage
I am a car.
I drive people.
I feel sad when you leave me at home. 
I feel happy when you use me.
I would like to change my driving time.
I want to get driven a lot.

Light by Andrew
I am a light.
This is what I do, I waste electricity.
I feel sad when you turn me on.
I feel happy when you turn me off.
I would like to change to not waste.
I would tell my owner to not waste me, please wouldn't you not waste me.